Focus Groups of Cleveland continues to stay open and ready for face-to-face research. FGC has been conducting face-to-face research throughout the pandemic safely and successfully. National recruiting, phone surveys, on-line studies, and curbside drive-thru interviews still remain a standard service.
As the largest facility in northeastern Ohio, FGC is uniquely suited to provide the safety that you and your clients need in the normal research environment. There is over 6,000 square feet of safe, clean research space. We consult with all of our clients on an individual basis about safety concerns for each and every project. Health and safety are our number one goal. Please see below measures in effect:
- Providing masks and hand sanitizer to anyone upon request.
- Respondents must wash hands upon entry into facility.
- No food will be offered in the waiting area. Bottled water only.
- FGC will offer fresh supplies between sessions. Used pens, pencils, and markers will be discarded at the end of each session or day.
- Team meetings are conducted on safety and health.
- All common areas will be disinfected daily, as well as during and in between projects. All workstations, viewing rooms, respondent rooms, desks, tables and high contact surfaces will be disinfected frequently.
We are happy to help with all of your project needs. Please click on the link to see room size and client and respondent seating capacity:
Online research and Video streaming is always available on multiple platforms and viewing options.
Focus Groups of Cleveland looks forward to working with you and making your project a big success!
Please contact us for your next project! We can be reached by phone or email: